Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving is always alot of fun! We come together to talk, play, laugh and just simply eat all day long. Thanksgiving would not be the same without alot of food. I definitely get reminded of all the things I am greatful for, I guess number one would have to be family. I can't tell you how much I love you all and how much you mean to me. I am greatful for the love you share with us and all the love you give Natalia and Laila. Thanks for always being there for us.

I am also very greatful for friends and all the time we spend reminiscing about the past and dreaming about the future. Sharing all the challenging moments in our lives and for the wonderful advice you have to share and for all the milestones we accomplish together. I love you all!

 Natalia created a turkey out of a balloon
Leading Lady
 Teos, Ethan, Olivia and Natalia having veggies before the feast.
"The Four Amigas" Hannah, Laila, Natalia, Julia. There soon will be a boy to throw into the mix.
 Crazy sleepy girls!

My Little Indian Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment