Friday, March 25, 2011

Laila at 9 months

Laila is becoming such a little girl. She loves to play with toys, she loves to watch what all the other kids around her are doing, I know she wishes she could run and play with them. I started working at a childcare place and she just sits and plays. I am so happy to see that she is adjusting well. I love that I have a job where I can still play and watch my kids. I am grateful for the opportunity I still have to watch my girls grow up day by day. Laila likes do make all sort of sounds, she mama and dada but I know she doesn't really understand what it means, she likes to make fishy faces, she laughs all day and I love how excited she gets when she sees me coming (she does it with Devin and Natalia too). She doesn't crawl and roll over but she scoots on her bum. I love when I leave her in a room and I find her stuck in between furniture. She is always seeking for little pieces of garbage she can stick in her mouth. All the things she does bring me such joy.  Here is a video of how cute she is.

Laila loves dolls and babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment