Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April In Review

We have had a lot of fun the past month and there has been a lot going on. It was really busy but fun to see family and to enjoy the time we have had together. I have to say that there is a couple of moments that will forever be engraved in my memory. I would like to share some of them and I guess this is mostly for me and for my little girls. This first picture is going to embarrass Devin but like I said these are things I want to remember years from now.  

Natalia loves picking out things that make everyone of us unique and all of us know that Devin has moles on his face. Natalia points them out occasionally and loves to count them. One day we were eating blueberries and I made Natalia look in the mirror to show her that she needs to clean her face. Well this time when she looked in the mirror she noticed she had a blueberry mole and was so excited. She wouldn’t let me wash it off because she wanted to show her daddy. Unfortunately it was before bedtime and I knew it would rub off while she slept so I decided to take a picture of it so she could show her daddy.




This next picture is of my sweet brother! I look at this picture and it brings such joy because I know he has made it!!! He has been the best example in my life and I love him for that. I have so much respect and love for him that when I looked at this picture it just reminds me of all the years we spent together trying to figure out what we wanted to be when we grew up and the moment is finally here! Good luck Edgar as you start the new chapter in your life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment