Saturday, February 5, 2011

CD Craft

This post is mostly for Jermey and Nadia because I was trying to describe what I was making with old CDs. I saw this segment on Studio 5 and wanted to try it. The crazy thing was I had been looking through old CDs and wanted to throw half of them away but decided to keep them and find something to do with them. That next day I was watching TV, which I never sit down and do and saw a fun craft using CDs. I just had to try and see if it would turn out and well here are some pictures.

 I can't say the craft looks better then this picture.

I expected Devin to come home and make a joke about my craft but surprisingly he said it was really cool and unique. With just those words I feel like it’s the best craft I have ever made. I have another craft I am working on and I don't know if it will turn out all that cool.

1 comment: