Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today was a really fun day for Natalia, Laila and me because Sarah (sister-in-law) took me out for my birthday. We went to Applebee’s and had the most wonderful French-dip and a bowl of the yummiest tortilla soup. It was so fun to be able to have lunch and talk girl stuff all day. It also gave us time to shop some good deals. I don’t know if you can tell but Sarah is due any day now and it will be the first baby boy on my side of the family. We are so excited for them and can’t wait to see him. He is going to get lost in a world of princesses, dancing, and everything pink. Thanks Sarah for the “best day ever”! (Tangled)

 First time all together in a van.
 Waiting for our food our waiter was really funny and the manager was trying to make our experience even better by checking on us. I think he was scared because we really had alot going on.  
Laila was there too! She was so good didn't even make a peep.

Can you tell who is real?

No comments:

Post a Comment