Monday, June 13, 2011

Pot Garden

I had the opportunity last week to attend this gardening class provided by our Relief Society. It was alot of fun and I learned so much about different types of soil and plants. I was so excited when the guy had bought for everyone veggie plants. This is something I have always wanted to do but never had the knowledge or motivation to go pick out plants on my own. I brought them home and they sat there waiting to be planted, all I needed was soil. Thankfully my friend who attended the class went out to buy soil. She bought too much and I paid her for the rest she didn't use. Now I had everything I needed except an extra pair of hands and that is where Devin comes in. I bought a pair of fancy gardening cloves just for this occasion and guess what? I didn't even have to use them. I couldn't have done this without the help of everyone, Literally! I forgot to take a picture of the end results. I will have to do that and re post it.

 Devin is showing a little love!

 I supervised the whole thing
 Laila tried eating the soil
Natalia was collecting bugs for her bug collection. She had about three ants she was playing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment